Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Too.....Tuesday


I thought it would be fun to compose a list of too???? on Tuesdays. So here we go let me know what you think.
                                                                     Too funny


                                                                       Too cute
                                    

                                                                    Too yummy
                                           

                                                                   Too serene
                                           

I seriously could eat that whole tray of cheese. What is it about cheese that makes it so hard to stop eating? I made a cheese sauce a little while ago and ate it all myself. It was ridiculous, I could have put it in a wine glass and drank it. 
My diet as of lately is mostly vegetables and fruit.  I am going to eliminate any type of meat, because it is just something that I feel will benefit me. I am not a big meat eater anyway so the transition has been easy.  There is no way that I could propose that idea to Zachary, he is a meat lover.  My boys have always been big eaters and I am thankful that they will eat almost anything I make.  I have met people who have children that don't eat and I thank God I never had that problem.
 
Social media is quite confusing, I recently started a Twitter and Instagram account. I'm hoping that I can have a successful blog. Which mainly is going to be a journey through my life, cooking, running, and embracing positivity.  I have a friend, who I met about a year ago who blogs and runs, she is such an inspiration to me.  Check out her blog at jenchoosesjoy.com. 

Do you have any favorite foods that you cannot stop eating? 
Do you have any races on the horizon?


    
         







No comments:

Post a Comment