Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A few random things

 
                                            I definitely needed a pick me up this morning.
 
Last night I made homemade spaghetti sauce.  It was so good I basically just drank the sauce and left the pasta. I used a large can of crushed tomatoes, butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, basil, oregano, salt, pepper and a pinch of cayenne. Butter makes everything better!!!
 
I am pretty bummed that the Real Housewives of Orange County is over until next season and we still do not know if Brooks actually has cancer.  Vicki is not coming back next season so I am not sure if we will ever know.  I think he is lying.
 
I love feeding the birds. It is relaxing to watch such delicate creatures eat seeds.  It is always a treat when a new type of bird swoops in makes an appearance.  This week I had a Northern Flicker stop by, is he cute.
 
My November issue of Runner's World arrived in the mailbox, I am sure this will be read by the end of the day.
 
Have you ever been overwhelmed by trying to read, comment, and create blogs that are interesting enough for others to read?  Blogging is a lot harder than I imagined it being. I have no intention of quitting.  I think I may need to plan ahead as to what I am going to blog because I just sit down and type a bunch of randomness. 
I would by lying to say I do not want to go to Pyros for lunch and have another salad.  I can't get that salad out of my head.  I will definitely be taking a picture to share.
 
What have you been craving lately?
Do you watch the RHOC? 
What is the latest exciting mail you received?
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment