Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A-Z survey

Happy Tuesday!!!!  I have seen this survey floating around and I enjoyed reading it about so many people, so here we go!!!



AGE- uggghhhhh  44
BIGGEST FEAR-  Something happening to my kids.
CURRENT TIME- 0800 hrs
DRINK YOU LAST HAD- Hot apple cider it is so good!!!
EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO- My oldest son Jordan
FAVORITE SONG- This always changes probably Taylor Swift Wildest Dreams
GROSSEST MEMORY- I am going to say crime scenes and leave it at that
HOMETOWN- Townville, PA
IN LOVE WITH- Prissy
JEALOUS- Fast runners
KINDEST PERSON I KNOW- Amy
LONGEST RELATIONSHIP- sighhhhhh  4 years
MIDDLE NAME- Ann
ONE WISH- I want my mental health back!!!!
PERSON SPOKE WITH ON PHONE LAST- Jordan
QUESTION YOU ARE ALWAYS ASKED- Whats for dinner?
REASON TO SMILE- Everyday is a new opportunity to improve.
SONG LAST SANG- Wildest Dreams
TIME WOKE UP- 0620 hrs
UNIQUE TALENT- Cooking
VACATION DESTINATION- Mountain cabin
WORST HABIT- Comparing myself to others
XRAYS- Skull, back, tailbone, arm, ankle
YOUR FAVORITE FOOD- Salads for sure
ZODIAC-  I hate my sign for so many reasons Cancer
I had the best run today!!!!  Probably the best run in over a year. 
 I hope you enjoyed this survey.  Feel free to share.  
The weather has been absolutely gorgeous here in Memphis,  I love fall. 
 
How is the weather where you are?
Pick a few letters and add, please
Are you giving out candy for trick or treating?  I cannot decide if I am yet
 

No comments:

Post a Comment