Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday Five

I had so much fun yesterday with Zachary watching these funny videos yesterday.  It gives me so much joy to see him laugh.  I am so blessed to have had such wonderful sons.  I know we all think that our kids are great, but mine really are!!!



1.  I am completely out of peanut butter, like I took a spatula and scraped every little bit out of the jar.  I am addicted to peanut butter.  I had to have half a bagel with plain butter.  The good side of this is I get to go to the grocery store which I love. This may be the size I move up to


2.  I am going to the new Whole Foods close to my house tomorrow and I am really excited because I have a rolling list of things I have been wanting to get. 

3.  Have you heard of Coke rewards?  I have been entering the caps (most donated) into the system for a few months and have $30.00 already!!!!  I also have been entering my grocery store receipts into Ibotta and have $20.00. 


4.  I am starting to take donations to make homeless blessing bags to pass out on Thanksgiving.  Memphis has a huge homeless population.  If you are interested email me at has2run@yahoo.com


5. We are carving pumpkins tonight which should be a lot of fun.  Hot apple cider and scary movies what a great way to end fall break!!!

What are your plans for the weekend?
Do you eat an obscene amount of peanut butter?
Do you participate in any rewards programs? Which ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment