Thursday, October 1, 2015

Happy October ~ This months goals

 
 I am so glad that September is over.  It was an up and down month for me.  I treat every new month kind of like a mini-new year.  I set new goals and try to maintain my positivity.

My first goal is to nail this 10k on Saturday.  I have been training really hard (I know it's a 10k) but I have not had what I would consider a good race in a long time. 

I am having a little get together in a week or two and I am definitely going to try this.  A goal of mine is to be a little more social so I have a few friends coming over.
 
I want to break 100 miles for the month running.
 
I want to run a Halloween themed run and actually dress up.
 
Bake 25 more recipes from my baking book-currently at 42.
 
Make these pumpkins aren't they pretty? 
 
Continue to work on social media-blogging-this is a hard one as I am transitioning from one device to the other and I am totally clueless at the present moment.
 
Go to a fall festival and have fun. 
 
Overall I would like to be able to enjoy things again.
 
Do you set new goals each month?
What are a few things you want to do this October?
Do you like orange or white pumpkins? 
 


8 comments:

  1. Let us know how the apple dipping goes! That looks amazing!!! Good luck on your 10k! I love running that distance, but racing it can be hard to find a fast, yet sustainable pace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely take pics and share. Thanks Shay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I"m running a virtual run for Halloween! It's a 10k via Gone for a run...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same goal of dressing up for a race! I am running the Nashville 13.1 on Halloween so I really need to wear something festive, but I also want it to be realistic to run in. I can't say that I've seen too many white pumpkins, but those are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Witch (lol) which race is in Nashville? Is it the women's race. Thanks Margaret. Have a great day

      Delete
  5. Good luck on Saturday! And those pumpkins are so cute! Take a photo if you make some yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexandra. I will definitely take photos.

      Delete