Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Why yes I do feed the raccoon and an OCD moment

 
I am so glad yesterday is over, I do not know what was wrong with me but I had an off day.  Maybe it was because it was my scheduled rest day and I felt totally useless.  I however had an OCD moment with my silverware drawer.  The kind of moment involving bleach, drawers being removed and a sink full of forks, spoons and knives.  Now I can not stop checking out how clean it is.
I am so glad that this morning I have a 4 mile run to the gym, spin class, then run home. 
 
 
 I do not like to waste food.  So I noticed as soon as the sun goes down I have a raccoon that likes to eat the bird food.  I don't know whether it is a boy or girl so I will call it he.  He comes like clockwork, so I had some bread that was not too fresh so I tossed it out, he sat there and ate it all.  Last night he had some lime tortilla chips.  Mind you, our property is completely fenced, so he had to climb up over and I live in a subdivision with neighbors on both sides.  I may like to also mention it is now the world's fattest raccoon poor thing is sagging on the ground and waddling.
This is the story of my life.  I am a truckload of glowsticks, lol.  I don't even know how many times I have been broken and usually it is by me.  My life is a constant state of up and downs.  Which I am sure everybody deals with.  One day I feel like life is great, I feel confident, and enjoy life.  The next day I feel like I just want the day to end and wind up in bed by 730 pm.  Yesterday was that day, I just could not get it together. I tell myself to take photos for the blog, but then I just hate the way I look so I don't do it.  I am my enemy if that makes sense.  Enough whining.
 
I am choosing to be happy today. 
 
How was your Monday?
Do you struggle with appearance?
Have you ever purposefully fed the wild animals?
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment