Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Who Knew Wednesday

I would not even be able to enjoy it.
 
I can only imagine the look on the faces of so many young people if they actually new this.
 
But you can't drink apples out of a cute cup with great flavored creamers.  Who actually wants to go on an apple date?
 
I knew I was famous!!!!! You are too!!!
 
First, who gave the damned bear a bowling ball??  It is really bothering me that the word know is spelled wrong.
 
Hopefully I remember this!!!
 
I had a great workout yesterday.  I ran four miles to the gym, took an hour spin class and then ran home.  It was back in the 80s yesterday here in Memphis, not complaining at all.  Made a batch of oatmeal raisin cookies which were heavenly.  I really like the show Botched, its season premiere was on last night, so I actually stayed up a little later than usual. 
I have planned a long run for today, maybe 11 miles, not sure yet.  I am just happy to be running again.
 
Do you ever write with blue pens?
Were you aware of any of these facts?  Which is the most interesting?
Are you a little upset that your hair grows after you die?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment