The Rules:1. Post your award to your blog.
2. Answer the questions that you were given from the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate a few new bloggers you’ve discovered.
4. Create 10 new questions for the nominees.
5. Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
1. What inspired me to start a blog?
A movie. Julie and Julia which is about a lady who wants to start a blog and decides to cook her way through Julia Childs Mastering the art of French Cooking. I have seriously watched that movie so many times I had to buy another copy.
2. When did I start running?
I never liked running. When I joined the Army I was so horrible at running. After I ended my tour of duty I said I would never run again. Then I joined the police department in Atlanta and got so tired of suspects running. So I initially started to run then, however have been running races for three years.
3. What is something I have always been good at?
Making other people laugh. I guess if I can't be happy I at least want to make others smile and laugh.
4. What are 5 things that bring me joy?
Ice cold Coke, my sons, making others happy, memories, Ambien (lol)
5. If you had to completely change the direction of your blog and could not talk about running or anything health related what would you write about?
Probably my love of food.
6. What is the hardest thing to write about?
Once I can find an interesting topic, I can write forever, it is the initial topic that gives me the most grief.
7.What is the strangest and most embarrassing phase you have ever gone through?
I would have to say the high hair phase. I used so much hairspray. My hair was about two inches off my face and boardlike. Sitting in front of a mirror with a hair dryer and hair spray.
8. What is the most spontaneous thing you've done?
Joined the Army I don't know what I was thinking, probably wasn't.
I hate the way I look.
10. How would you describe your personal style?
I love simple plain cute.
I am super new to blogging, like less than two months. I enjoy reading everybody's blog. If you want to answer the questions that would be great.
I hope everyone had a great weekend.