Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Finally, I have a computer!!!

As many now I have been blogging from my IPAD, which is no easy feat.  I had a hard time picking out a laptop that I wanted.  I did not want to get one which had too many features that I would never use, yet one that was easy enough for me to navigate.
I am not going to lie I feel like a complete moron trying to figure it out.
I had no idea computers came with wine features!!
My blog today is going to be very brief because I am trying to figure everything out.
I am headed out for a quick run and then the rest of the day is going to be spent piddling around with my new computer.
 
Is anyone else as computer illiterate as I am?
What type of computer do you use to blog?
Have a great day!!!
 

14 comments:

  1. I can't imagine blogging from my iPad! You're going to love composing from a computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty computer illiterate. I was a mac user for 10 years and then my work computer switched back to a PC and it rocked my world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new computer day!! I can't blog from phones and tablets. I need to be able to type on a keyboard, because I babble on so much, LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hanna, I write like I talk which is like a valley girl

      Delete
  4. I am thinking I might need a new computer soon. It is starting to slow down a bit. I love my MAC so that will continue to be my choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard nothing but good things about Mac but my budget didn't care. I got a Lenovo which is really great and does all the things I need. Thanks

      Delete
  5. Woohoo!!! That's great news!
    I blog from a MacBook Pro and I am the worst with technology.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard MacBook are super pricey, so I stayed with a Lenovo, it does everything I need. I am struggling

      Delete
  6. I use an HP laptop that was passed down from one of my kids. It's a little slow. And, admittedly, I sometimes use my good one at work (shhhhh). Enjoy your new toy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a Lenovo, and it is really nice. I won't tell your secret lol. Thanks

      Delete