Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Things I am currently into

I am constantly finding new things that I fall in love with, and then I find more things, so every now and then I will make a list to share.  Sharing is caring!!!!!

1. www.jenchoosesjoy.com   I have been following her blog religiously.  Jen is a runner, blogger, and all around sweet girl.  Her blog is so fun and she always has great information.  She really is my inspiration for this blog!!!!

2. Fekkai shampoo and conditioner.  I'm using the PrX Reparatives with Argan extract.  I cannot wait to wash my hair just so I can smell it.  It has made my hair shiny, fuller, and I can smell it all day long!!!!!!

3. Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow wallflowers from Bath and Body Works.  They make me smile when I smell them!!

4. Feetures running socks.  I have been wearing Swiftwick when running and I like them, however I also discovered Feetures socks and they seem to do even better than Swiftwick as far as keeping your feet dry.  

5. Mt. Pisgah Middle School.  I don't think this one needs explaining.  

6. Spaghetti squash.  I have to confess that I did blow one of these up in the microwave, and I will never do that again.  I just bake it in the oven, scrape out the insides, add some basil, chopped tomatoes, and a little parmesan cheese.  Super healthy y'all.

7. My America's Test Kitchen Baking book.  Even though this is a cookbook, it has so much information inside that I find myself reading (which is hard for me with ADHD) it when I'm not actually baking. 

8. Bobbi Brown Telluride Eye Palette.  I love that it has seven shades, a nice mirror and a brush all inside.. I cannot wait to actually use it.

I'm super excited to try to run today, hopefully pain free, I would love to get a nice run in.  
I have to take Zachary to the dentist this morning and I am effing dreading it.  I have never seen anyone so scared of the dentist.  The thought of them having to do anything other than a cleaning is making me want to flee the country. My current thought on the dentist

Have a great Tuesday!!!!

Are you children scared of the dentist?
What are a couple things that you are absolutely in love with?
Do you have a favorite blog? What is it?







14 comments:

  1. I've blown up spaghetti squash in the microwave too! Now I just bake it in the oven. Ive heard a lot of great things about Feetures and would love to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Lisa, at least I know I am not the only one. Thanks

      Delete
  2. Yes please to the pumpkin marshmallow! I just bought the hand soap over the weekend and I can't wait to finish my old one to break it out! My youngest has to have a tooth pulled if it doesn't fall out soon. I can't even tell her. I keep telling her to wiggle it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The appointment went great!!!! No cavities, he HATES the dentist. I love this scent so much. Thanks

      Delete
  3. Vanilla pumpkin marshmallow!!?!? I need these STAT! That eye palette looks really nice too--I love shades of brown/neutrals. I have an Urban Decay one but most of the shades are too shimmery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen you have to smell it, it rocks. I like shimmery if I am going out somewhere at night. Have a great day!!!

      Delete
  4. I love Jen's blog! Definitely a huge inspiration to me! And I'm obsessed with those wallflowers..I haven't tried that particular one but I think I'm going to have to buy it... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jens blog is so uplifting!! It smells so good I cannot describe it. Thanks Gretchen

      Delete
  5. I sure hope you had a great run today! There's nothing better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt pretty good I only did a few miles then did some strength work. You are right, it is an instantaneous feeling of accomplishment. Thanks Wendy

      Delete
  6. I NEED THIS VANILLA MARSHMALLOW wall plug in - RIGHT NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you lived closer I could give you one of mine STAT!!!!! LOL Thanks

      Delete
  7. I LOVE spaghetti squash, and your recipe sounds delicious. Also going to have to try that Vanilla Pumpkin scent for the fall!

    Latest Post - Opinion of a Fit Girl Part Part 3: Group Fitness Apps, Skipped Food Diaries, and Protein Bars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill, you will fall in love with that scent, I almost want to rub it on myself so I can smell it everywhere I go..

      Delete