Friday, September 18, 2015

Five Friday questions

I enjoy questions and answers, I feel like it makes people think and some of these questions will make you do just that. 
I encourage you to take just a couple of these questions and answer back I would love to hear your response.

What is your most prized possession?
Right before my father died of cancer a few years ago he handed me these two carved fish he made. One is a crappy and one is a rainbow trout.  There is a story behind each of these fish and they mean the world to me. 

What is the last movie you watched?
I just watched Wild, last weekend, and I will probably watch it again this weekend it was so good.

What is the first thing you ate or drank today?
I had a cup of Cocounut mocha coffee this morning.

What do you have too much of?
I have way too much stemware, and I don't drink anymore.  I have packed it up and it is sitting in my garage.

Where do you find peace?
The woods is where I find peace.  I have always been a nature girl and I will always be.  I grew up in the woods.

I hope everybody is having a great week.  I hope everybody is having great runs. I hope everybody is enjoying their life.  I am!!!!


There is no school today, which means Zachary has had four day weeks the last two weeks.  I am not complaining.  We are baking today, sorry about the lack of updates.  

Please take a moment to pick a question and answer, I would love to hear your answers.