Friday, September 18, 2015

Five Friday questions

I enjoy questions and answers, I feel like it makes people think and some of these questions will make you do just that. 
I encourage you to take just a couple of these questions and answer back I would love to hear your response.

What is your most prized possession?
Right before my father died of cancer a few years ago he handed me these two carved fish he made. One is a crappy and one is a rainbow trout.  There is a story behind each of these fish and they mean the world to me. 

What is the last movie you watched?
I just watched Wild, last weekend, and I will probably watch it again this weekend it was so good.

What is the first thing you ate or drank today?
I had a cup of Cocounut mocha coffee this morning.

What do you have too much of?
I have way too much stemware, and I don't drink anymore.  I have packed it up and it is sitting in my garage.

Where do you find peace?
The woods is where I find peace.  I have always been a nature girl and I will always be.  I grew up in the woods.

I hope everybody is having a great week.  I hope everybody is having great runs. I hope everybody is enjoying their life.  I am!!!!


There is no school today, which means Zachary has had four day weeks the last two weeks.  I am not complaining.  We are baking today, sorry about the lack of updates.  

Please take a moment to pick a question and answer, I would love to hear your answers.



9 comments:

  1. 1- my postcard collection. I have one from every trip I've gone on and I absolutely love them!
    2- Inside Out. Great movie (I also love Wild!)
    3- coffee from Sheetz! Breakfast Blend with french vanilla hazelnut creamer!
    4- Probably makeup or neutral t shirts
    5- Anywhere near water, or running in the trails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gretch, we have a lot in common, I love the trails

      Delete
  2. Awww I love the carved fish! My most prized possession is a ring I wear that is my grandma and grandpa's wedding bands melted together into one band (they've both passed away)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice memento to have from your dad. That is so sweet and something you will always treasure. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the movie good? I read the book and LOVED it, but I'm nervous that it won't have the same tone. I do love Reese though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this movie was so good!! You have to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The beach is my happy place. Don't get me wrong the moutains are beautiful but there is something so peaceful to me about the sound of crashing waves. I try to go at least once a week to enjoy my runs or meditate.

    ReplyDelete