Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Who knew Wednesday

Time for who knew Wednesday.  I do not know how I made it through so many years not knowing some of this stuff....
Now I know why every criminal has a copy, and they proudly display it when in court.  I always thought "it is a little too late now to be reading it."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, this can't be right.

Never thought about this, who knew?

This is so scary,  maybe it is why people are running around so quickly.

So accurate.  Two of my favorite states PA, where I was born and raised. GA where I spent almost 20 years.  Makes perfect sense. 

Love this girl.

Did you know?  I thought they were for grip when drunk.

So far my week has been uneventful.  Other than my son, faking his way home yesterday.  He called home from school basically saying he was on his deathbed and I needed to come get him.  I get to the school a little panicked and there he is sitting looking like a million bucks.  I wanted to leave him there however I still let him come home.  One day I will learn.  You know when your kid is sick and he was NOT sick. 
I have a long run scheduled this morning and then baking chocolate cake from scratch, super exciting.

Any fun facts you want to share?
How is your week going?
Have you ever played hooky from school or work? 







5 comments:

  1. Thanks Deb. I think she is an amazing athlete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha these are so random yet so interesting. I especially like the one about the red cup. I could've used the info a lot better while in college. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know who knew, it would have saved a lot of guesswork. LOL

      Delete
  3. I'd heard that before about the red solo cup. A very handy tip :)

    ReplyDelete