I needed this little reminder this morning, because sometimes I find myself pre-occupied with what everybody else is doing. How far did they run? What are their paces? What are they eating? I am trying very hard to focus on myself, because the rest really does not matter.
I have decided to do a farewell to summer post of things I will not miss..
1. PESKY FRUITFLIES- I hate fruitflies almost to the point I want to stop buying produce. I wash it when I get it home but they still find their way in.
2. THE UNDERDRESSED - You know the ones I am talking about.
3. I am ready for the HEAT to subside.
4. Farewell to shaving every day!!!
5. Cutting grass, I am my over it.
I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was very uneventul. I took a double spin class on Saturday. Cut grass and did laundry yesterday. I really wanted to see the Harvest Moon last night but it was super cloudy and we did not get a chance to see it.
Were you able to see the moon last night? Share if you did
What is one summer thing you are over with?
What did you do this weekend?