Monday, September 28, 2015

Things I will not miss about summer....

I needed this little reminder this morning, because sometimes I find myself pre-occupied with what everybody else is doing.  How far did they run?  What are their paces?  What are they eating?  I am trying very hard to focus on myself, because the rest really does not matter.  
I have decided to do a farewell to summer post of things I will not miss..

1. PESKY FRUITFLIES- I hate fruitflies almost to the point I want to stop buying produce.  I wash it when I get it home but they still find their way in.

2.  THE UNDERDRESSED - You know the ones I am talking about.

3.  I am ready for the HEAT to subside.
4.  Farewell to shaving every day!!!

5. Cutting grass,  I am my over it.
That is pretty much what I want to be gone for a little while.  
I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Mine was very uneventul. I took a double spin class on Saturday.  Cut grass and did laundry yesterday.  I really wanted to see the Harvest Moon last night but it was super cloudy and we did not get a chance to see it.

Were you able to see the moon last night?  Share if you did
What is one summer thing you are over with?
What did you do this weekend?




12 comments:

  1. I'm laughing so hard at those pics!!!! Ha!! The underdressed...that is awesome. I will NOT miss the insane and miserable humidity, the flies that go up my nose on most early morning runs and taking ten showers a day=) We saw the moon but found it slightly boring lol!!! It was pretty awesome this morning though...happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly!! I kept going outside thinking the clouds would dissepate but they never did. Have a great day

      Delete
  2. I'm laughing so hard at those pics!!!! Ha!! The underdressed...that is awesome. I will NOT miss the insane and miserable humidity, the flies that go up my nose on most early morning runs and taking ten showers a day=) We saw the moon but found it slightly boring lol!!! It was pretty awesome this morning though...happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok I still shave my legs and everything else all winter bc I wear shorts to workout and swim. Oh well! The underdressed yes its an issue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wear leggings instead, lol. Swimming is such a great sport, I need to get back into it

      Delete
  4. I was lucky enough to see the start of the eclipse before the clouds rolled in! Sorry to hear you couldn't see it. There are about a million photos online at least...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Alexandra! At least you got to see a little. I have been looking online at everyones photos and it was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am over these too! Well my husband is definitely over dealing with the lawn...we just moved into a house in April and we had no idea how much work it would be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love summer and am sad to see it go. BUT I won't miss running in the heat and humidity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! Your pictures are hilarious! I am ready for cooler weather for sure!

    ReplyDelete