Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Five wish list

First things first, yesterday I told you how I had a 8 mile run planned and how my ultimate running goal was to get under 8 minutes.  Well check this out!!!
I actually ran seven miles.  I ran four miles to the gym, took a spin class (brutall), did a little strength, and ran three miles more.  I decided to enjoy myself a little and walked the last mile home. Progress!!!

MACBOOK PRO- I just love this laptop and have wanted one for a really long time.  I actually do all my blogging from my IPAD which makes it difficult with certain functions.
A NEW KITCHEN!!!!- Doing this baking challenge has made me realize how much I despise my current kitchen (this is a wish list) Something like this would suffice.

WHOLE FOODS- I would love to have a free pass to Whole Foods for the rest of my life so I did not have to pay.  Like an endless gift card. So when they tell me my three bags of groceries are $200.00, I can be this guy 

FRYE JACKIE BUTTON BOOTS-  I love these boots.  Tall boots are so diverse, they go with dresses, jeans, pretty much everything and a bonus is you can wear your compression socks under them (life of a runner) 
Go to Italy- I really want to go to Italy and try all the little coffee shops, eat pasta, and take in the scenery. I have several friends who have recently been to Italy and there phots and stories are awesome. 

A girl can dream, that is why they are wishes.  

Where is someplace you always wanted to go?
What is on your wishlist?
Whole foods? Yay or Nay?









18 comments:

  1. Great pace! I am trying to get over my Summer slump and humidity woes:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THose booooottttsss!! Frye boots are on my dream list!!!
    I've been to Italy and it is everything you imagine :-))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too. Boots are so diverse too. Thanks

      Delete
  3. Ok...well this confirms we need to be friends. I tried on Frye boots THIS week, I would die a million deaths for that kitchen(slight exaggeration but I think you get it), I LOVE Whole Foods but go broke just thinking about stepping foot in the door, and I got a macbook pro about 2 months ago and LOVE IT!! It has totally changed my life=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have a son that works at Whole Foods in Atlanta, you would think after giving birth, feeding him, spoiling him he could hook up his ONLY mother but NO. LMFAO. Have a great day Kelly

      Delete
  4. What a great wish list! I avoid Whole Foods because of the cost, but I love it there! Great job on your run:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That kitchen looks amazing I could be very happy there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would never leave Deborah it would be ALL mine, lol

      Delete
  6. That's such a great run! Way to go! And I know how hard it is to blog from an iPad..so glad that i bit the bullet and bought my own laptop! So much easier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it is easier, there are a lot of functions you can't do on an iPad! Thanks Gretch

      Delete
  7. Great list! I could live with that kitchen .... I can't imagine blogging on an iPad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sucks on the IPAD but I am getting a laptop soon!

      Delete
  8. I shop at Whole Foods every week, so that's a no brainer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes please to that fab kitchen! I am very selective about what I buy at Whole Paycheck, er I mean Whole Foods. I was in Italy over the summer so I can't complain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Whole paycheck is absolutely right.. I am going to look into going to Italy somehow

      Delete