Monday, September 14, 2015

My Bucket List

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I enjoyed the cooler weather here in Memphis. Just a quick wrap up of my weekend.  Saturday, I took two hour long spin classes and did a little strength training.
Sunday was my long run, I would have been happy with ten miles, but completed eleven at 8:44 pace, which I was satisfied with.  I finally watched Wild with Reese Witherspoon and I really enjoyed it.  Makes me want to hike the same trail. 
My bucket list, is so long, probably because I already have done so much that I figure why not shoot for the moon.  I take great pleasure in knowing that I was a soldier, a leader, a police officer, boss, mother, runner, baker, there are so many great things that I was able to do with each of these titles.  I am proud of what I have done!!!
There are so many things I want to do.  These are just a few. 
I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

What did you do this weekend?
Do you have a bucketlist? What is something that you really want to do?
Has it cooled off where you live?