Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Too........Tuesday and great runs




I don't know what has happened and I am surely not complaining because I have been having some great runs lately. Maybe I finally got over the excuses I was making and just sucked it up and pushed myself a little more out of my comfort zone.  I really like my comfort zone, LOL

A few weeks ago I did a too Tuesday and I really enjoyed it so I decided to do it again. 

Too funny ~ 
                                           
A little humor.

Too cute ~  
I've always said if I found a fawn while running or hiking I am taking it home.

Too much ~
Wow, if this does not say use sunscreen there is no hope for you. 

Too yummy ~
It is no secret I love seafood.  Shrimp, crab, scallops, and lobster, with butter of course.

Too expensive~

$295.00 burger at Serendipity  Le Burger  Extravagant

I hope everybody has a great Tuesday!!!!

Do you use sunscreen on a regular basis?
What do you eat too much of? 
Have you done anything pumpkin yet? 

7 comments:

  1. I've had a couple pumpkin spice lattes :-) I'm not big into pumpkin flavored foods, but I love pumpkin beer and pumpkin spice lattes. I love pumpkin scented candles too!

    Glad you had such a good run day! I love those :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I love pumpkin candles too. it is overwhelming the amount of pumpkin stuff available.

      Delete
  2. Smoking does the same thing to your skin. Idk where that came from. Live life ice cream is good for you. Thanks Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. The past two years I started to use sunscreen like crazy! I've already seen a huge difference in my skin..love it. Great job with your runs..I love it when I have a bunch of good ones in a row. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't regularly use sunscreen but after seeing that picture of the lizard lady, I think I"m going to start! Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is a wake up call. It looks painful.

      Delete