Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Too........Tuesday and great runs




I don't know what has happened and I am surely not complaining because I have been having some great runs lately. Maybe I finally got over the excuses I was making and just sucked it up and pushed myself a little more out of my comfort zone.  I really like my comfort zone, LOL

A few weeks ago I did a too Tuesday and I really enjoyed it so I decided to do it again. 

Too funny ~ 
                                           
A little humor.

Too cute ~  
I've always said if I found a fawn while running or hiking I am taking it home.

Too much ~
Wow, if this does not say use sunscreen there is no hope for you. 

Too yummy ~
It is no secret I love seafood.  Shrimp, crab, scallops, and lobster, with butter of course.

Too expensive~

$295.00 burger at Serendipity  Le Burger  Extravagant

I hope everybody has a great Tuesday!!!!

Do you use sunscreen on a regular basis?
What do you eat too much of? 
Have you done anything pumpkin yet?