Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Who knew Wednesday

I really enjoyed who knew Wednesday last week and had a lot of great feedback. So I think I will keep doing the who knew every week.
Who Knew

This would have been so much fun, but would have looked like crap a couple hours later!!!

Ummmm, seriously, a duck?????


Not that I eat them much, but now I will NEVER!!!


This was a real shocker, I had no idea the number was so high

Seriously, how crazy was this guy!!!

How fun would this be, never eating at the same place.


Yesterday I had a great run.  I ran a little over 7 miles at an 8:13 pace.  I also took a spin class!!!  Overall I feel like I am getting faster little by little.

I also made another loaf of bread.  HERB AND SCALLION QUICK BREAD
All purpose flower, buttermilk, scallions, eggs, baking powder/soda, salt, sugar, butter, thyme and dill.

This was good, but not my favorite.  It kinda tasted a little like corn bread, which I do not like.
I am two weeks into this baking challenge, twenty recipes down.  
I hope you are having a great week.

What was the most interesting fact to you?
How is your week going?
Have you ever fallen out of bed?  I have not













12 comments:

  1. Very interesting facts! That is very disturbing about the guy going after a kid because of a video game...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Lisa that freaked me out a little, because my son is so into video games.

      Delete
  2. I do love all these fun facts! I'm such a trivia dork. Did you know your heart is the size of your fist?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The falling out of bed fact is actually kind of sad since I'm assuming it's all old people (though I will admit I did chuckle at the fact as well ha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought about old people, that is kind of sad.

      Delete
  4. ok I did not know that about the bugs and the air getting in. Fascinating really!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know that either, I thought it was some sort of air flow regulator lol

      Delete
  5. Those are cool facts! I love the one about the bugs! Ive never falled out of bed either. Oh, I think that bread looks awesome! AutumnPTW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Autumn, I have so much fun finding these facts

      Delete
  6. I feel like the bubble wrap was not well thought out if it was meant to be wallpaper.

    I'm jealous of your baking - I don't have a kitchen right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so much fun finding these random facts. I am having so much fun baking through this cookbook. I am determined to finish Thanks Becky

      Delete